Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024: Online applications are invited in terms of “Scheme of Engaging Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on Short-Term Contractual Assignment in the Supreme Court of India- January 2024” for preparation of a panel of approximately 90 candidates for engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates in the Supreme Court of India purely on contractual assignment initially on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month for the assignment term 2024-2025. Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024: Overview
|Supreme Court of India
|Last Date to Apply
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as
Law Clerk) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree
Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established
by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk- cum-Research Associate
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
- 20 Years And 32 Years
Pay / Salary Details
- The Law Clerk receives a monthly salary of Rs. 80,000/-.
The selection procedure for the candidate is based on
- Multiple Choice-Based Questions.
- Subjective Written Examination.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of interest. 500/-
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India.
- Find the link for the recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates and click on it.
- Read the detailed notification carefully to ensure eligibility.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents, including educational certificates, a recent photograph, and a signature.
- Pay the application fee, review all the details entered and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Notification release date – 24 January 2024
- Starting date of application registration – 25 January 2024
- Last date to submit a filled application form – 15 February 2024