SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: has been announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 on 09th May 2023 for 1600 vacancies at its official website www.ssc.nic.in. This is a best opportunity for candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination and looking forward to stable job opportunities. The online application for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam has been started with the release of the SSC CHSL Notification 2023 from 09th May 2023 onwards and is going to be active till 08th June 2023. The SSC CHSL 2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, Selection process, exam dates, salary, exam center, etc. below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Names||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator (Grade A)|
|No. of Posts||1600 Vacancies|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2)|
|Application Starting Date||9th May 2023|
|Last Date of Application||8th June 2023|
|Category||SSC Recruitment 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination – Tier I, Tier II|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2023||02nd to 22nd August 2023|
Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- The required application fee for SSC CHSL 2022 is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Tier I (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier II (Computer Based Examination)
Date Of Exam
The officials of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Tier 1 Exam 2023 from 2nd August to 22nd August 2023.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023 ?
SSC CHSL 2023 Apply Online step below.
- Go to the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- On the right side of the SSC Homepage, log in with your registration credentials if registered already, but if not, you can register first, and a Unique ID and Password will be provided to you.
- Now, login and Fill out the SSC CHSL 2023 Application form by clicking on the apply button.
- Fill out your details, and upload a photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee (is applicable) and then Submit.
- Take a Printout of the application form for future reference.
- SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 Starts 09th May 2023
- Online Application Last Date 08th June 2023 (11 pm)
- Online Payment of Application Fees Last Date 09th June 2023 (11 pm)