RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24: It is possible to apply online for RTE Gujarat Admissions 2023 by clicking on the link above, which includes the last date of RTE Gujarat Applications, the status of RTE Gujarat Applications, and a lot more information. Are there any children in the 1st standard entering this year (2023-24) who are having financial issues? Their children cannot afford their school fees. The Government of Gujarat offers this type of assistance under the RTE Gujarat Admission Scheme. This scheme provides free education to families with poor financial status. It is very important for all of us to know how to take advantage of the RTE Gujarat Admission scheme, how to apply, what documents are required, and so on. For such information, please read the article till the end.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Notification
RTE Gujarat 2023 Application Form is expected to be released very soon. Under this scheme, Gujarat Students from economically and socially weak backgrounds will have the opportunity to apply for RTE (Right to Education) Scheme. There is a condition to this scheme, that the children’s school must be registered under the Right to Education Act 2009 in order to benefit from the scheme. The State Government provides free education for government schoolchildren and also provides Rs. 13,000 for private school students. There are two ways through which students can apply for the RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 scheme, either online or offline.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24 Application Overview
|Post Name||RTE Gujarat Admission 2023|
|Admission For||Economically and Socially Weak Background Student Also SC/ST|
|Authority Under||Right To Education Act & Scheme|
|Admission Applicable Students||Only Gujarat Region Students|
|Objective||Providing less fee and financial aid|
|Application Mode||Online Or Offline|
RTE Gujarat 2023 Exam Date
There is no need to worry about the exam dates, because below table provides all the information you need about RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Gujarat Dates. In this way, you will not have to worry about the exam dates if your children have been granted admission under RTE Gujarat Scheme.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release Date||Second week of March 2023|
|Admission Application Start Date||Second week of March 2023|
|Admission Application last Date||First Week of April 2023|
|Verification Date||April 2023|
|Update or Documents verification date||April 2023|
|Rejected Verification List Date||April 2023|
|District Certificate & Documents Submission For Rejected Form||April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 1st Round Date||April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 2nd Round Date||May 2023|
|Third Round Admission Date||May 2023|
Important Documents for RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
- Photograph of the student taken recently in the size of a passport
- It is mandatory for students to have their Aadhar cards
- Aadhaar card of the parent and other identification documents
- Certificate of Birth of a Student
- There is only one proof of address
- Acknowledgment of Admission to the School
- A certificate proving the family’s income
- Documents that have been self-attested
- Obtain a copy of your bank’s passbook
- The BPL Ration Card is an example of this.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be between the ages of 5 and 7 years of age to be eligible for admission [2nd June 2013 to 1st June 2014], whichever is the older.
- It is essential that the applicant is a Gujarati citizen.
- For the General Category, the income of the applicant’s parents must not be more than INR 68000 per year (for the parents).
- SC/ST Category Income Criteria – INR 2 lakhs per annum is the income requirement for this section.
- A backward class applicant must earn at least INR One Lakh per annum as income criteria to be considered.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Online Application Process
You have already read the RTE Gujarat online application process if you understood all the information about eligibility criteria as well as other processes. The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of RTE Gujarat and find the online application form. To register online for the admission to RTE Gujarat in 2023, you should follow the steps below.
- I would suggest that you visit the official website of RTE for the first step: https://rte.orpgujarat.com/.
- You will find the link to the RTE Admission 2023-24 Notification and Online Registration on the Official Website Home Page. Please click on the link to get started.
- After this, you will be redirected to a new web page. Click the Register Button on the new page, then you will be redirected to the new page.
- The next page will ask you to fill out an online registration form with all the necessary information. You also need to upload all the necessary and important documents that will be required in your application.
- Please double check the information you have entered and the files you have uploaded before clicking the Submit button.
- RTE Admission 2023 Online Application Registration is part of the application process for RTE Admission 2023
Direct Links of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Apply Online
|RTE Gujarat 2023 Admission Notification||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
RTE Gujarat Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, 3rd Selection List
Once the applicant has applied under the RTE Gujarat Admissions process, the authority will conduct a lottery (if necessary) in order to determine the number of candidates. In this article, we are going to give you an overview of the Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Selection List. Don’t worry, we have provided you with all the steps you need to follow in order to view the Selection List.
- The official website of RTE Gujarat can be accessed by clicking the link provided above [Direct Link already updated].
- The link to the RTE Seat Allotment List can be found on the official page of the website. You can open this link by clicking it.
- The next page of the application asks you to enter the name of the school as well as the district name.
- After clicking on the Search Results button, you will be taken to the results page.
- As soon as the selection list is displayed, you will be able to make your selection.
- Check the name in the list by downloading the list and checking it against the list.
FAQ’s: RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24 – RTE ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ ફોર્મ
Is there a deadline for RTE Admissions in 2023? Please let me know.
As of April 20, 2023, the last day to apply for RTE Admission to 2023 is ___.
In order to apply for the RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat program, what is the minimum age requirement?
A student who is between the ages of 5 and 7 years can apply for RTE Admission 2023 if his or her age is above 5 years.
Why should I apply for the RTE Gujarat Admission Scheme? What are the benefits of applying for this scheme?
RTE scheme provides selected students with free education in government schools, and it also provides financial aid of Rs.13,000 to selected students who wish to study in private schools.
How do you spell RTE in full? How do you spell it in full?
It is the right of every child to receive an education