Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2023: notification announced for the posts of HR Trainees/Engineer Trainees in various disciplines. There are 173 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA & B.E / B.Tech respectively can apply for the job. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Job Summary Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2023
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 40,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 April 2023|
Valid Score in the GATE 2023.
- Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech in the streams of Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA.
- 28 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PWD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- No Upper Age Limit for Power Grid Departmental Candidates.
- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period.
- They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA, and Perks @12% of basic pay during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
- The selection process includes the GATE marks / Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, i.e Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science Engineering (CS).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the GD/Interview in Hindi or English.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- You are required to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- paid through online mode only.
- On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How To Apply
From 27th March 2023, need to register themselves online with necessary details of their GATE 2023 registration number and other information on Powergrid website https://www.powergrid.in/.
Notification: Click Here
Last Date: 18/04/2023
This is very important