BOB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Bank of Baroda invites offline applications from interested candidates for appointment as Financial Literacy Counsellors on a contract basis at the HISAR (District) centers in the State of Haryana, preferably from the same district. The last date for applications received to our office is 08th July 2023.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2023: Highlight
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Designation||Financial Literacy Counsellor|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date of Apply||08.07.2023|
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social Work should be preferred.
- Candidates should be well conversant with local language. Candidates should have education and computer knowledge.
Candidates who do not exceed the Maximum Age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.
- Applicants must have completed a graduate degree from a recognized University. Preference should be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Social work.
- Applicants shall be an ex-banker (Officer Cadre) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank / RRB / Pvt. Bank.
- Consolidated remuneration per month will be Rs. 18000/- plus a maximum of Rs. 5000/- towards conveyance expenses on a reimbursement basis (total Rs. 23000/-).
- The panel may be formed to conduct the interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
- Duly filled and Signed Application with enclosure of education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard Copy only will be considered valid. Please send the application to below-mentioned address with the title on envelop stating “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL LITERACY COUNSELLOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” Address for the Application to be sent:- The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda SCO 36-37 Sector 13 Hissar (125001)
- Last Date to Apply : 08/07/2023