The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently announced a recruitment drive for the year 2023. The recruitment is being conducted for the position of Junior Executive, with a total of 496 vacancies available. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to build a career in the aviation industry.
To be eligible for the AAI Junior Executive recruitment, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant discipline. The age limit for the applicants is between 27 to 32 years, with relaxation provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
|Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Application Mode||Online – AAI Recruitment 2023 For 496 Junior Executive Posts|
Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
PAY SCALE (IDA)
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprentices
The selection process for the AAI Junior Executive recruitment consists of a written examination, followed by an interview. The written examination will test the candidate’s knowledge in subjects such as General Intelligence, English Language, and Technical subjects related to the discipline.
What Is The Last Date For Applying AAI Recruitment 2023?
|Application Start From||01.11.2023|
|Application Last Date||30.11.2023|
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the aviation industry, this is a golden opportunity for you. Don’t miss out on this chance to join the prestigious Airports Authority of India as a Junior Executive. Apply now and take the first step towards a successful and fulfilling career.